Monday, January 26, 2009

Where...

...have we been and what have we been up to?

January has FLOWN by, and it has been so full and so fun. C continues to amaze us with all of her tricks! She has started saying "Happy Day" regularly because her Nana has been singing the song "Oh Happy Day"! Makes us smile!
Here we are at the park on Mommie's first 80% Friday. We played on the slide and the swings and even took a wagon ride. R met us there after work and we all enjoyed some fun activity! I think she looks so old in this picture!
We celebrated 3 birthdays this month, so this picture is C dressed and ready to go shopping for birthday presents at the mall. Notice her black "Chuck Taylor's." You can't tell from the picture, but she was dancing!
We got to take a long weekend and go visit my family up in DFW. C was fascinated by the piano. This is a priceless picture of C, Goldie the Schnoodle, and my grandaddy!
C LOVES facing the front in the car! She conked out with "Big Burt" recently while still keeping a grasp on her snack trap! This girl has priorities! I wish someone would drive me around so I could sleep in the back seat of the car! Any takers?
And this is just funny to us! We went to Texas Roadhouse the other night, and C guzzled her juice. She kept saying "mah mah" (more more) and we didn't have any more. So our waiter went to the bar tender and got C her first mixed drink! 1/3 orange juice and 2/3 water! He he! She feels like such a big girl drinking from a straw!
February looks a lot less chaotic--thank goodness! I'll try to update and post more. Everyone have a fantastic week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I was so happy to see this update! C is getting so big, I can't believe it! Thanks for the sweet words and thoughts and prayers for us. We're doing really well! Miss you!

    Oh, I don't know if you have a header planned or not, of if you know how to make one yourself, but if you want me to do it, I will be glad to. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! C has gotten SOOOO big! look at her drinking from that straw! and those chuck taylors are too cute!

    ReplyDelete