Sunday, February 7, 2010

always...

Big Sister C

Brother #1 RM

Brother #2 CL

The dishwasher is always running...
The washing machine is always full...
Someone always needs to be fed...
Someone always needs a new diaper...
We could always use more sleep...
Someone is always available to snuggle...
There are kissable cheeks always ready...
There is always purpose in the seemingly mundane tasks of the day...
There is always wonder in the three pairs of eyes looking up at me...
Our house is full of love...
...always!

4 comments:

  1. And YOU always put a smile on my face and joy in my heart by sharing your family with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully put Corrie! Such beautiful children...God is so good! I just want to snuggle them all up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Such dear and sweet blessings...each one of them. C is such a doll, making me laugh very often. R and C are handsome little sweethearts that I love to cuddle! This post is great :)

    ReplyDelete