Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pics & A Video

Howdy! RM & CL are 3 weeks old today! They are spending more time awake and taking in the world. I love it when they stare into my eyes! They are still not exactly sleeping and waking on the same schedule, but we're working on it. They are still eating well and other bodily functions are working just fine too! Sister C is still the Queen Bee around here. You will see in the video below that she's QUITE the singer at our house. She's very musically inclined! American Idol, maybe? I'm sure Simon could appreciate her rendition of "Home on the Range"! The doritos all over her face add a nice touch, don't you think?

Here are a few pics of the brothers!
The boys' first trip to the doctor exactly one week ago. At 2 weeks, RM weighed 7.5 pounds and CL weighed 8 pounds. You can see in the above picture that CL has a ton of hair! I told him that he may need a haircut before he's 6 weeks old!

I could NOT be smiling and surviving without Ryan. He's been SO supportive through my emotional/hormonal mess, and he's helping an incredible amount after working all day. We've been taking turns with one of us putting the boys to bed and then the other one getting up for the middle of the night feeding. We're both tired (duh!) but we're making it. Seriously, though, he's INCREDIBLE. I'm so blessed!!

I'm slowly working on a post about the day the boys' were born. So many of you prayed for that day and I want you to know how wonderfully it went. I also have a belly pic to share of the day they were born. Holy smokes! I was so large!

I've been updating Facebook with pictures WAY more often than the blog because I can easily do it from my phone rather than sitting at the computer, so if you want to keep up with us and we aren't friends on FB, just send me a friend request! I'll try to update the blog more frequently, but let's be realistic. It probably isn't going to happen any time soon!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Sweet C. What beautiful singing!!

    Looking at that picture of you and the boys in the doctor's makes me shocked that BOTH of those sweet things were INSIDE you! Amazing.

    Glad you guys are doing well, and glad Ryan's such a huge help. What a great guy. Is your mom still in town, or did she have to head back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an app you can add to your phone so you can post to Blogger from it. Might be worth looking into!

    Anyway, the boys look GREAT! I'm at school so I can't watch the video yet, but I will do it when I get home.

    You look GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the song and I LOVE the words on the jammies and I LOVE the singer! Very cute pictures of the brothers. Can't wait to see yall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this entire post!

    I'm comin' to see you this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look AMAZING! How do you look so calm and rested? Please share your secrets!

    My heart melted looking at those brothers laying together. God is so so good!

    ReplyDelete