Friday, January 29, 2010

All is well on the homefront!

Hey y'all! Just a QUICK post to let you all know that all is well with us. The boys went for their two-week check up yesterday. RM weighs 7.5 pounds and CL weighs 8 pounds. They are both growing and gaining weight! They are eating 4 oz. every 3-4 hours and sleeping for 4 hour stretches at night. We're sleepy, but we're not complaining! They are sweet, sweet boys! Sister C is precious and continues to keep us laughing. When she said her prayers tonight, she thanked God for the muffin man! The Daddy is a champ and is helping so much! We make a great team! Schnauzers are enjoying plenty of couch time and are currently snuggled by the fire. I'm feeling better (emotionally and physically!) and feel better each day. It is no secret that the "new-newborn" stage isn't my very favorite, but I'm doing my best to enjoy every moment since these are the last newborns I'll ever have! :) I'll try to get some pictures posted before too long. I'm taking plenty of pics, but I haven't had time to upload and edit them. The new story of my life!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear about your newly-expanded family. And I'm so glad you're feeling better.

    We seriously need to get our girls together for a day. They just seem so much alike, and I think they'd crack each other up. =) Maybe this summer sometime when things on both of our homefronts have settled into our new normal. I'd LOVE to meet those sweet boys!

    (On a totally different note, my word verification for this comment was "noses." Kinda cracked me up since I just dealt with a HUGE tantrum because Hannah was begging for the box of "noses" (tissues) and wasn't happy with just one, which she didn't need in the first place.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been out of town so I am late saying this but Congratulations! Those two boys are absolutely precious! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to watch them grow. Hang in there...that newborn stage is a killer, I agree but I just had to keep telling myself....its only for a short time...8weeks it gets so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I haven't been on the computer for a few days and was so excited to see your update. You are doing awesome!!!!! I am praying for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete