Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nap mat!

Big Sister C is starting preschool on April 6th! The kids take a nap in the afternoon, so she needed a nap mat. I looked online and found MANY that were over $100! The bedding on her real bed at home didn't cost that much, so I wasn't about to spend that much on a nap mat! Seriously! SO I did some looking on Etsy.com and found a nap mat that was much more affordable BUT it was in a zebra print that wasn't really our style. I wanted something a little more classic that will last us a couple of years. I sent a message to the seller to see if she'd be interested in doing a custom nap mat for us. She sent me a message back almost immediately and was really awesome to work with. I told her what I was looking for and here is what she came up with for us...


Needless to say, C LOVES it and thinks she has to nap on it every day when she is at home. It is super-soft, classic and machine washable. AND it didn't break the bank!

Check out the Etsy shop here!




4 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE it! Classy and girly...and you gotta love the beautiful monogram! Way to find a great deal girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrie... So glad she LOVES it! It was awesome and so easy to work with as well:) And I noticed you have twins... I have 17 month old b/g twins!!! (PS. I tried to respond back through etsy but I think part of the site is under construction)

    Again, Thanks so much for the order:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. Emma needs a new napper for school too - her's has almost fallen apart. I'll look that store up today. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute! I just contacted the website and asked the seller what he/she could do for my boys...too cute! By the way, I miss seeing you at Region 12. It's not as fun, I mean, it's not the same without you :)

    ReplyDelete