Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Girl


Thanks to all of you who have asked about Little C! Last Thursday (wow, almost a week ago!) was the worst as far as her spots were concerned. Thank God (truly!), by Saturday her spots were all but GONE! She's back to feeling 100% and in my opinion, she's 100% precious! Hey, I'm allowed to say that! I'm her mother! We never really figured out what caused the spots--allergic reaction or virus--but we'll stay away from penicillin and possibly take her to an allergist when she gets a little older. Currently (as evidenced by the picture) she L-O-V-E-S being outside, eating all of her food with her hands (i.e. picking up chunks of food as opposed to having it fed to her), and she said her first sentence this weekend! She was mad at Gabby the dog and she said, "No no doggie!" It was adorable!

Thank you for your prayers and concern!

6 comments:

  1. She is so precious! I'm so glad she's back to herself and I hope the rest of the gang is too! I'm still working on it, but I'll get there!

    Let's do dinner again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bow!!! she is just a little lady, isn't she?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Glad that Clara and Mommie and Daddy are all feeling better. I love the pic and the new outfit. You look so big Clara Layne!
    Love and kisses,
    Gram (or whatever you want to call me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! love the pic! i'm so glad the spots cleared up on lil miss! i think that is a great idea about the allergist later on...you just never know. blessings to you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like such a little lady! I can't believe how fast she's grown! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to hear that Miss C is feeling better! She is such a cutie pie:)

    ReplyDelete