Wednesday, August 26, 2009

H-U-N-G-R-Y!

Okay, folks the hunger has hit me again out of nowhere! It is currently 2:00 and here's what I've eaten so far today...

Toasted English muffin
Cantaloupe & Watermelon

2 pickle spears
Cantaloupe & Watermelon

1/2 a full-size Snickers bar

1/2 a ham and Swiss sandwich on wheat
1 pickle spear
1 cup country potato soup

other 1/2 of full-size Snickers bar

2 slices of Colby-Jack cheese

AND 32 oz. of water (I'm starting on my second 32 oz. now!)

Note the fruits and veggie (pickles count as a veggie, right?) so I'm not trying to eat crap all the time. I'm just soooo hungry. My snack bag in the fridge is dwindling. All I have left is my apple. I hope I can make it through the rest of the work day without hitting up the vending machine (again)!

Grow babies, grow!

3 comments:

  1. Corrie,
    Feed those babies! They must be going through a huge growth spurt! Do you need more pickles from my house?
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want more pickles from your Mom's house! They are awesome. Hope your tummy is full. Love the twin ticker so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just say...feed those babies if they are hungry! The extra weight you could possibly gain will surely just fall off after they arrive! But, I am so proud and impressed at how conscious you've been about your diet.

    Sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete