Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Update

My curly-topped girl LOVES animals! She had a blast feeding the ducks and wasn't afraid of them! I was bitten on the finger by an aggressive duck when I was a little girl, and Ryan was bitten on the behind by one when he was a little boy, but our daughter has no fear of them (yet!) We took a pack of old hot dog buns to feed them, and she said, "Feed the ducks cornbread?" We thought that was cute, so we just went with it! :)



"C'mere, ducky-ducky!"
"Hey, duck! How's it going? We could do a movie together! Say 'hello' to your mom for me!"


"My Gammy comes up with the BEST, most fun activities! I love to feed the ducks at the park!"

And in case you didn't get the text or see it on Facebook, I'm 29 weeks pregnant and I went to the doctor for a check up on Friday. Baby A (Reid) is measuring at 3 lb. 2 oz. and Baby B (Chase) is measuring at 3 lb. 1 oz. I do not have gestational diabetes (woo-hoo!) and have only gained a little over 30 pounds. The doctor wants me to make it to 37-38 weeks, so I'll just keep on letting those boys grow! If you'll recall, C weighed 9 lb. 7 oz. when she was born at 39 weeks, so I guess that means I just like to grow big babies! My goal for the boys is 6 lb. each! I'm feeling pretty good and can't complain! I've developed a little bit of PUPP on my stomach that itches like crazy, but I've got some good cream to put on it. Check out that BELLY!

My work friends gave the boys their first baby shower last week. It was super fun to be blessed by their kindness and generosity! We've started stock-piling diapers and wipes! I'm all about the practical things this time around! It is fun, though, because they still managed to throw in some fun stuff for the boys as well! C even got some special "big sister" presents and it makes me so happy to see her relishing in her soon-to-be role!
My baby brother gets married on Friday, so stay tuned for pics of the cutest flower girl EVER, a very handsome groomsman, and the LARGEST bridesmaid you've ever seen!

4 comments:

  1. You're such a cute pregnant lady! Glad you're doing well. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend we had...relaxing, eating, relaxing, eating, chalking, playing, and relaxing! The ducks were fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corrie, you look SO good! And you will be the most beautiful pregnant bridesmaid ever! :)
    3 more days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Praising God for your great report and those strong, healthy boys!

    ReplyDelete