Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wedding Weekend!!

Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures myself this weekend. I was too busy being a bridesmaid and the mother of the flower girl! If you'd like to see my brother's beautiful bride (and my new sister-in-law) you can go here.
Here's a quick pic of me and C before the rehearsal on Thursday night. She did not nap (for whatever reason) on Thursday, so she melted down shortly after we arrived at the rehearsal. Thankfully, R's parents came to take her and put her to bed so we could enjoy our evening. The dinner was at Pappasito's! I was a little sad to watch folks drink the margaritas and Dos Equis, so I got wild and crazy and had a Sprite!
Here's the flower girl with the mother and father of the groom (better known as Gammy and Pops!) Doesn't my mom look beautiful? And my dad looks awfully dapper! C was enjoying being silly with them before the wedding!Here's our little family before the ceremony began! See, I promised you a picture of a handsome groomsman, a precious flower girl and a large bridesmaid! My mom made C's PRECIOUS flower girl dress. And the hair bow didn't make it down the aisle. It was pulled out of her hair shortly after the picture was snapped!

Did I mention it was SO COLD at the wedding? A strappy dress wasn't near enough clothing--even for a hormonal and perpetually hot pregnant girl! Luckily, my dad had an extra jacket in his truck. I know it isn't glamorous, but I didn't care! This pic is of me and my sweet grandparents waiting in the food line! Aren't they cute? 60 years of marriage and still smiling! P.S. My grandaddy is a fraternal twin, so I tell him that he is the reason I'm having twins! He LOVES it!
I'll hopefully be able to post some more pictures when the photographer gets them finished! I want you all to see C actually walking down the aisle as the flower girl!

3 comments:

  1. you look pretty!!!!!! i also think the hair bow thing is funny...can't they just leave them alone for the love of pete!!! hope we can play soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete