Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update of sorts...

I've been feeling guilty for not posting an update recently, but it really has been taking every ounce of energy I have to make it through each day. I told R yesterday that my body is currently sustaining life for 3 people right now and I'm REALLY feeling it. I've been blessed to feel so great for most of my pregnancy, and I'm still doing better than I could be. I just have zero stamina, get very uncomfortable very easily and have trouble physically (and emotionally!) managing my busy two year old PLUS meeting all of the demands of the holiday season. (And on that last note, don't be surprised if we don't send out Christmas cards this year! A double birth announcement in early 2010 will have to suffice!)

The boys are still as active as ever! There movements are VERY intentional--like they are stretching or trying to bop one another. They get very active in the evenings! I'm 31 1/2 weeks pregnant and am as large as I was at 39 weeks when C was born. My goal is still to make it to 37 weeks and the doctor has given me no reason to believe that isn't possible. SO that means I've got about 5 1/2 weeks to go. I go to the doctor on Friday. It will have been 3 weeks since I've seen him, so I should have some updated stats on the boys to share afterward. I'm pretty sure I'll start seeing him every week from now on!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! 5 1/2 more weeks and you get to meet these little boys. How exciting! Sounds like you're doing AWESOME juggling it all! Me... not so much. LOL! =) You are super woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so well and it is only natural for you to start feeling so sluggish now. The good news is that you only have two more weeks of having to juggle a career plus everything else. I hope you'll consider sending Clara to her sitter for some of the time you are off before the boys arrive. I bet your mom will be a huge help then, too. I'm so thankful you've made it this far and are so healthy. Praise God!!!!

    ReplyDelete