Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures!

Howdy! What a beautiful afternoon here deep in the heart of Texas! I was THRILLED to get the final pictures (all 130+ of them!) that Carrie took of C while we were in North Carolina a few weeks ago visiting Audrey and Sam!

They are really, really LOVELY, and I wanted to share my favorites with you! Click here to go to a Shutterfly album of my favorites! Let me know what you think and which pics you like the best! I'm going to have a hard time narrowing it down!

I love my sassy, blue-eyed, baby girl!

7 comments:

  1. 12, 23, 25/26, 37!!! Seriously, how do you choose? They are all so precious - and I LOVE her curls! So, so sweet! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME pictures!!! They are all so amazing! My faves are 7, 16, 19, & 34... So hard to choose! I LOVE the shots of her curls - those are definitely keepers. I STILL cannot believe how much she looks like Ryan! What a precious girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photographer's favorites are 8, 9, 15, 20, 25/26, 37, 41 and 44. I had SO much fun taking your pictures! C is SUCH a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are all precious! not sure how you are ever going to decide! She is such a cutie. I am extremely jealous of her curls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great pictures! She's such a cutie. And I really love the one of you guys swinging the kids! Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just precious! I like #8 with her cute little scrunched up face! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun day! my picks: 7, 13, 14, 19, 20, 22, 23, 32, 36, 39, 43.

    ReplyDelete