Monday, March 16, 2009

Videos

Part of my mission this morning was to figure out how to get the videos off of my video camera (that I got for Christmas) and save them to my computer. All videos prior to this were taken on the regular camera. It should have been easy, but the software CD has been lost! I'm happy to report that while doing a massive over-haul of the desk, I found the CD, installed the software, and uploaded the videos.

This one was taken just the other day. C can now empty the utensil drawer faster than I can go and let the dogs out. Hopefully I've removed all dangerous objects from the drawer! She's Miss Personality! (She gets that from her daddy!) We L-O-V-E that she can communicate so well with us now!

Now that I know how to do this I can hopefully post videos more often!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO Sweet! I'm so impressed with all she's saying! Great to chat with you today! I'm alive after my run; go read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! I enjoyed every second that she was with us the last couple of days. Now when I climb the steps I think about her crawling ahead of me, when I go in the sewing room, I think about her playing with the buttons, when I go in the bedroom, I think about her playing money. Such special memories of time spent with her.

    ReplyDelete