Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Haircut!

Miss Priss got her first hair cut today! Miss Jennifer didn't cut much. She just did some snipping to shape it up and even out the back. It made her curls even curlier which was ideal! You can see from the picture (this was before any cutting happened!) that she was bribed with a sucker ("cany") while Jennifer snipped and then treated to lunch at her favorite place (Chic-Fil-A or "Chick-play") for being such a good girl!


Oh, and notice her new shoes? She had been limping any time we put her grey New Balance shoes on. We thought she was just being dramatic, but come to find out they were an entire size too small! Bad us! She's now wearing a size 8! Whoa!

Oh and one other thing. I got the first official kick from the boys today. It wasn't a flutter but a real-deal, true KICK! It happened twice while we were eating at Chic-Fil-A and has happened several times this evening. I think that is my favorite thing about being pregnant!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone is having fun! Hi Tye loves Clara's new shoes! Wooo Wooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of C before her haircut. Love the new shoes, too! They match her dress perfectly! Am looking forward to seeing you girls tomorrow. Tell Reid and Chase to take it easy on their Mommy. I do remember enjoying feeling you and Josh move....especially during church! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I can say this to you and you know that I mean it with all love and happiness...when you talked about the boys kicking, I got all teary-eyed and remembered those days before you met R when you never thought you would even kiss a boy, much less have three children! I'm so happy things have turned out this way for you because they couldn't have happened to a better person. AND, I must admit I'm a wee-bit jealous about all that kicking...I so want someday to feel that, too! In time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. (oh charla, my heart just broke into pieces. i love you).
    corrie- C is so flippin' precious! i can't believe she is wearing an 8 shoe! (sav JUST graduated to a 5!!! lol) i LOVE hearing about your boys kicking...i miss that more than anything...the daily soccer matches that would go on in the belly. cherish every second! love you!

    (oh, and check out sav doing some aggie yells on my blog--hilarious).

    xoxo,
    suz

    ReplyDelete