Monday, September 21, 2009

Pics of the Boys!

After some work by my live-in computer technician (he plugged in a cord!) we got the scanner working, so I'm happy to introduce y'all to the boys! I'm not posting any of their "boy part" pictures. Y'all will just have to trust me that all parts are clear and accounted for! The first two pics are of Reid. He's Twin A because he's closest to my cervix. We went ahead and named Twin A Reid since that was the first name we had picked out.



Mr. Chase (Twin B) is next. I love how he appears to be sucking his thumb in the profile pic!
And for those of you who thought I looked "tiny" or "not large enough to be carrying twins" in the 20 week picture I posted, I'll just tell you that the outfit, plus the angle, plus the time of day made it only APPEAR to be the case. Here I am this evening at 21 weeks and 2 days. I'm getting larger by the minute! And these boys are active!!

We're working hard to stay healthy around here. C is keeping us on our toes! Most of you saw this pic on Facebook this weekend, but just in case you missed it, here's the cutest little Aggie fan around!
Thanks, as always, for the encouragement you offer. You can't possibly know how much it means to me! Be blessed, my friends!

6 comments:

  1. Those baby boys are so perfect! I can't wait to see C with them:) You are looking awesome... it is grow, grow, grow time isn't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little Aggie, and two more Ags on the way! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious profile pics! So so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. still tiny. and you look radiant. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those pictures of those precious boys! What a great sonographer you must have. Is C saying "baby brudders" yet? If so, that would make a precious blog video. =) I hope you guys are well!

    You look great, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing pictures! i'm still in awe! i can't wait to hold them and love on them!

    you look wonderful! truly!

    and c, well, we know how stinkin' cute she is!

    talk soon!

    ReplyDelete