Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Pics

Favorite Picture #1


Favorite Picture #2

All pictures were taken before C got mad because I wouldn't buy a little pumpkin with a rotten spot on it. She proceeded to throw a HUGE screaming, crying and snot-infused FIT in the middle of the church parking lot! Lovely! So glad I snapped these beauties before all of that nonsense!
And just for LAUGHS, here is my favorite picture from the same pumpkin patch last year...my little schnauzer!

Maybe next year we'll make it through the whole excursion without tears...or maybe not!

2 comments:

  1. Just think...NEXT Halloween you can have ALL THREE schnauzers represented at Halloween! WHOA!!! My fav is #2 because of the sweet look on her face...and look at all those curls! I wouldn't know what to do with a curly-headed babe having lived with my board-straight coif. I LOVE those curls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute, even with the tears!

    ReplyDelete